About the Short-Term Chinese Language Learning Program
This program is aimed mainly at teaching basic Chinese to improve the students' listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, to promote the students' communication skills in the Chinese language and to help students pass the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
Duration of Study
Six months，20 hours each week.
Business Chinese, Oral Chinese ,Chinese Music, Chinese Painting and Calligraphy, Chinese Tea Culture, PE(Tai chi),etc.
we organize students to visit factories, rural areas, town or city residential areas, and other places of interest.
Communicating with Chinese student, Poetry Reciting Competition,etc.
From October to January 10
From February to July 10
1. High school diploma and beyond in China;
2. In good health according to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China;
3.Have a good knowledge of and friendly attitude toward China, abide by laws and regulations, and have no criminal record
Tuition 6000 RMB
Accommodation 2400RMB (Twin-bed room)
1. After receiving your application, We will send the acceptance letter and the JW202 form to you. If your application is rejected, we will inform you through E-mail.
2. You should go to the embassy of the People’s Replica of China in your country with the acceptance letter and the JW202 form to apply for the study visa.
3. You should register on time with the acceptance letter, the JW202 form and Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Opening Date of the Program
February each year,please refer to the letter of acceptance.
September each year,please refer to the letter of acceptance.
How to Contact Us
International Cooperation and Exchanges Center Andy Gao
Address: No.1 Songshan Road, Tongshan District,Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China